Become a mentor for the REimage program and
help put a young person on the path to a better future!
Are you looking for a way to make a difference in a young person’s life?
The REimage program needs adult volunteers, ages 21 and older, both male and female, to mentor young men and women in Louisville who are in the juvenile justice system, have been recently released or whose behavior puts them at-risk for offending, or who are facing adult misdemeanor charges.
By giving an hour a week to a young person, you can make a difference and help that youth get his or her life back on track for success. All mentors will be screened and required to attend training to learn how to guide your young person to success.
Mentors are asked:
- To make a one-year commitment to work as a positive role model and friend one-on-one with a young person between the ages of 16 and 21
- To help the youth set personal goals and work toward meeting them
- To meet one hour a week with the young person
- To attend meetings and events scheduled for mentors and youth
- To communicate with REimage case managers on the youth’s progress
Call (502) 574-4115 if you want to talk with someone and learn more about being a REimage mentor before registering.