Kentucky Health Career Center
Visit the Kentucky Health Career Center to apply and train for jobs in the booming healthcare sector. We offer resources and services for people seeking jobs, wanting to advance in healthcare and for companies looking to hire or retain skilled employees.
Chart your pathway to a new job or stronger career with workshops at the Kentucky Health Career Center.
Click here for more information about monthly hiring events at the KHCC
Click here for information about our Acute Care Nursing Assistant training
Click here for information about our new Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) training course
Services for job-seekers and healthcare professionals:
- Career assessments
- Training funds for in-demand occupations
- Job leads and referrals
- Career advice for entering the healthcare field
- Work-based learning opportunities
- Direct connections to the region’s top healthcare employers. Click here.
Services for employers:
- Talent search assistance for healthcare positions
- Pre-screening and candidate referrals
- Counseling services for your current employees
- Customized training
- Job fairs
Call or visit the Kentucky Health Career Center today!
Employers: ask about joining the Health Careers Collaborative of Greater Louisville!
Contact: Thomas Skalko (502) 574-4415
Considering a job or charting a career in healthcare? Career Pathways information from KentuckianaWorks can help – click here