KentuckianaWorks helps build the region's workforce by assisting employers with their human resource needs. Our services include:
- Matching employer needs with worker skills
- Incumbent worker training
- Customized training
- On-the-job training
- Labor market information
- Job fairs
- Customized recruitment
- Rapid Response services
- Employer needs assessments
- Employer solutions plan
- Information related to:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Unemployment Insurance
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA)
- Training incentives
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)
- Veterans Services
We can also help you navigate the process for layoffs so your employees can transition into other jobs, training programs or educational opportunities.
If you want to find out all the ways we can help your business, please contact our Business Services Team by filling out the form below.
Find out everything employers need to know about unemployment insurance by clicking here to visit the state Kentucky Career Center site. You can also watch a video about unemployment benefits.
Explore other links in this section.